1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you: A. Keep it? B. Take it to the police? C. Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There's a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you: A. Tell the boss? B. Keep quiet? C. Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend's job, would you: A. Tell the truth? B. Act dumb? C. Lie?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a "good" person? A. Yes. B. No.
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including "fibs" and "white" lies--be honest)? A. Yes. B. No.
6. Have you ever stolen something--irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)? A. Yes. B. No.
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a "good" person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven? A. Those who say they are good when they are not? B. Liars and thieves? C. Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says "whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart"? On Judgment Day God will bring to light "every secret thing, whether good or evil." When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God provided only one way for you to escape His just and holy wrath. Because He is "rich in mercy," God sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Christ -- fully God and fully Man. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, taking upon Himself the punishment you deserve for your sins against God. Then He rose from the dead and defeated sin and death. We broke God's Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." Please, repent (turn from your sin) today and place your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation. God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.
Looks real at first glance Review by Melanie
Someone dropped one of these by me at a Ray Comfort speaking event... I guess I didnt look very Christian? :) Anyway, it looked pretty real at first glance so I can imagine people stopping to pick it up even if as they get closer to it they realize its not a real wallet. Its pricey, so I stick to the millions. (Posted on 6/26/2016)
In memory of my mother Review by Marsha
I have been dropping these everywhere. My mother was a strong Christian woman who recently passed away. I have been giving tracts away in honor of her.
(Posted on 6/26/2015)
I've been dropping them everywhere. Review by brian30721
I first thought these were silly...after all, anyone could tell by looking at them that they're not a real wallet. Then I took the time to read what was on the inside, and I've since grown to love them. I've been dropping them everywhere. Sure, people know they're not a real wallet, but they still pick them up. (Posted on 12/26/2014)
Gets picked up Review by wendtfeltfamily
My personal favorite tract if I am just going to leave it somewhere. It always gets picked up. (Posted on 12/26/2014)