- This is for anyone not just Atheist Review by Eric
- Wow! This video is so uplifting and inspiring. As a Mormon who loves Christ I was so glad to come across this video. I was truly touched and felt the love of our Savior Jesus Christ while watching this. I love the logical way they approached the topic of Atheism and the logical and inspired pathway they used to lead to our devine creator God. Truly a wonderful and inspired video. (Posted on 2/10/2017)
- Loved it! Review by Maritza A.
- I saw The Atheist Delusion last Saturday on DayStar TV. I was so amazed at the questions and answers of the people involved. I admit I didn't even know about your work. I was ashamed to realize that if I had an encounter with an atheist, would I know how to defend my faith? I'm in the right track with you. Thanks for your work. Best to you and your staff. (Posted on 10/25/2016)
- Irrefutable truth that will save souls Review by Janette
Having participated in Way of the Master training at my local church, I am already familiar with the basic approach. This film builds on that foundation. It was amazing to watch people who proudly admit they are atheists transition through stages – from confidence to uncertainty to humility and finally to conviction of God’s existence. Then I got to experience joy and inspiration when several of them responded with “No” in response to the question, “Are you still an atheist?” Looking forward to associated training. Well done Ray – good and faithful servant.
(Posted on 10/23/2016)
- Plain amazing! Review by Miika
I had high hopes for the film, and it never ceases to amaze me to see a worker at the field. Whether you are like me, a christian blblical creationist, or evolutionist, or whatever, i highly recommend you to watch this. The idea is to provoke critical thinking, something our educators ought to do instead of pushing just one insane idea not only in biology but other areas as well.
In the end, we all will face our creator, Almighty God one day, and we have to carry our account to him. Moral is not subjective or a "consensus of the tribe", it is given to us through the conscience so that with our although limited capacity we can understand when we have done wrong. We can escape in this life all we want, but our current physical reality leads to one ultimate solution for everyone: death. After that, there is no going back. So the best thing is to make the account with the Father already while we can, right?
Keep up the good stuff, Ray Comfort and staff of Living Waters. I wish you all well here from Finland! (Posted on 10/1/2016)